I love Vogue’s 73 questions with celebrities and learning fun facts about them. One of my favorite parodies as well would have to be Liza Koshy’s parody. Random and ones I wouldn’t even think to ask sometimes! So I thought it would be fun to do a get to know me questionnaire as well! 73 questions with Mikaela and definitely some of these questions I wouldn’t have even thought of asking! Natonya from JustNatonya tagged me in the challenge, she is so fabulous!!!! So I thought I would do a fun get to know me Thursday post! Xo
Let’s get started!!!
- What’s your usual Starbucks order? I am pretty boring when it comes to my go to order. Iced Latte! So refreshing to me.
- What does your workstation look like? I don’t actually have an official workstation. I work a lot from my bed or my kitchen table actually.
- All-time favorite food? Moussaka….. All the way.
- Favorite author? C.S. Lewis… the Narnia series has my heart!
- What do you think of open relationships? I believe relationships should be between just two people. That’s your special bond with your partner. What’s the point of a relationship then if it’s open?
- What is your favorite video game? I didn’t really play or do play very many video games so I’m throwing it back…. The Oregon Trail game! That one was so hard, but so much fun!
- Guilty pleasure treat? Chocolate!!!!
- Favorite movie? My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- Favorite book? Probably Jane Eyre… I have lost track of how many times I’ve read that book.
- Twitter or Instagram? Instagram!
- Are you a desktop or laptop person? Laptop
- Best advice you’ve ever received? Be yourself and be courageous in sharing the real you.
- What project are you working on right now? I am in a musical production so lots of rehearsals!
- Favorite color? BLUE!
- Did you get good grades in school? Yeah I did! I really pushed myself and my mom was awesome and really pushed me too.
- Dream job? Travel and food blogger!
- Played any sports? I played soccer for a bit in middle school!
- Do you have a degree? I do! I graduated from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor’s in music and Vocal Performance.
- Nationality? American
- What’s your favorite kind of blog post to do? Sharing inspirational posts about being real and true to yourself.
- What do you like to collect? Mati, Evil Eyes!
- Describe yourself in 3 words. Real, Loyal, Caring.
- If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be? Lil’ Mik
- Who was the last person you DM’d? Hellenic Aesthetic! You should check them out they’re amazing! (https://hellenicaesthetic.com)
- What’s on the top of your wish list right now? To travel!
- Sorting house? Gryffindor
- How many tattoos do you have? One. I have the word Kefi on my left ribcage.
- What are you most grateful for this year? My journey of self-awakening I’ve been going on!
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month? Being able to be by the water more now that the weather is nicer!
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today? I was able to squat super heavy!
- What’s the best thing ever? That I have the most amazing family.
- Favorite season? Summer
- Favorite holiday? Orthodox Holy Week going into Pascha/Easter
- What fictional character do you relate to the most? Eowyn from Lord of the Rings… She’s so caring, but then also super brave and adventurous.
- Do you like surprises? Sometimes…. It depends because I don’t like the ones that scare me.
- What’s the biggest surprise you ever had? Probably when I got my car and how easy and simple plus what a deal I got for it!
- What’s the surprise that made you cry? Ummmm that one was a bad surprise… When I got friend zoned by someone I really cared about.
- What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone? Probably the times I’ve cooked for my family and gone ALL OUT!
- Do you like muffins? YES!!!! Especially the chocolate ones and then Marion berry lemon.
- Do you cook often? It goes in waves. Sometimes I’m always in the kitchen sometimes I get a bit burnt out.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Galaktaboureko! Look it up, you won’t regret it!
- Is there a dessert you don’t like? Wafers….
- Cake or pie? Cake!
- What’s your least favorite food? Anchovies….
- What’s your favorite condiment? Tzatziki sauce!
- It’s 4 am on a Saturday night, what would you eat? Chocolate Croissants.
- If you could teach a college class, what would it be called? Greece and Squirrels!
- Best animated film? I would have to say the newest Spiderman movie that just came out recently! That one is SO GOOD!
- What has a guy done or said to impress you? Still waiting on that one!
- Best thing to do on a first date? Hang out at a chill quiet place so you can talk and not feel any pressure.
- Worst thing to do on a first date? Put too much pressure on the other person and assume it’s going somewhere right away.
- What’s the funniest pick-up line a guy could use on a girl? If you walked around me eight times I’d fall for you!
- Best comic book character? Wonder Woman!
- What are 3 things that are always in your purse? Chap stick, hair ties, and hand sanitizer.
- Favorite drink? Ice Water with lemon
- If you could play a historical figure in a movie who would it be? Queen Esther! She has always been a favorite of mine!
- Kittens or puppies? You can’t do this to me!!!!! If I had to pick one though it would be puppies.
- Favorite sushi roll? I don’t eat sushi really because I can’t eat avocado
- What kind of lipstick do you use? I actually don’t use lipstick like ever. Chap stick and then Nyx matte lip-gloss!
- What kind of foundation do you use? I use Glow Me which is a tinted moisturizer by Freskin care! (https://www.freskincare.com/products/glow-me)
- Blow dry or air dry? Air Dry!
- Who is your favorite fashion icon? Princess Kate. She is so gorgeous and timelessly classic. I’d love to meet her someday.
- Favorite Disney character? Mushu from Mulan. “Let’s go kick some Honeybuns!”
- What are you doing tomorrow? Working and working out!
- Movie you laughed the hardest through? Nacho Libre!
- Movie that made you cry? The Impossible Journey
- If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be? Konstantinos Argiros! That would be the dream.
- If your life was a song, what would the title be? That blue-eyed adventurer.
- What’s your favorite animal? SQUIRRELS!
- Favorite illustrator? My Dad! He’s super talented
- Person you want to have coffee with? Michael B. Jordan
- What’s the country you wish to visit? England
- Best way to decompress? Sitting watching Netflix in bed with tea and chocolate!
The twelve bloggers I’m tagging for the challenge! Xo
2 Sarah https://sarahscakeblog.com
4 Jenny https://venturingventuras.com
6 Emily Mae https://newyorkfamilyadventures.com
8 Flyhiee Official Flyhiee.com
9 Sugi https://sugisays.com
10 Jessica https://jessierenea.com
11 Ruth https://thatautisticfitchick.com
12 Carly Ann https://thisiscarlyanne.wordpress.com
Make sure to those tagged you also tag 12 other bloggers! xo
What was the most interesting fact about me that you learned? Which one surprised you and which ones did you already know!? I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! xo
Photo By Michael Holt